Thursday, January 10, 2013

NOT WAR. INDIA DOESN'T GO TO WAR WITHOUT A PLAUSIBLE JUSTIFICATION..

Fellow Indian citizens,


This follows my last blog post. 


I'm NOT preaching war, no way - but there's got to be a strong exemplary system/policy of DETERRENCE, so that no state takes us for granted. As my friend, Bhaskar Banerjee aptly put it and strengthened my point : Controlled aggression - every country's political status and diplomatic maneuvers percolate into it's military forces - that's what the army is for - a resolution in the United Nations dictum controls it. 

Who wants bloodshed? No true Indian - Not you, not me. But if I am shot at by a Pak coward unprovoked, I will, rather I SHALL pump in a couple of bullets before biting mine. That will prevent/deter a similar episode happening tomorrow to a fellow citizen. Fence-sitters can even mutilate my corpse for being a violent citizen - to that I shall be strumming my gently weeping guitar serenading my mates with Lennon's IMAGINE. In Hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment