Sunday, January 13, 2013

MORALITY : THE SOCIAL DICTUM

There are relationships , and there shall be, not formalized FOR society's peace, and flies on the wall keep humming to the tune of which we (me included at times) tap our toes over coffee. I am not putting illustrious examples here with names of minstrels, poets, writers, artists for that's not my purpose.
In such a relationship not vetoed by Society, no other woman suffers at the expense of another, no family disintegrates as collateral damage, no soul betrays the trust and respect of another. Even if such a relationship bears unblemished Love and spiritual exchanges of two egos and evolves in consciousness, nothing GOOD seems to come out FOR the society to glorify it. And if it's not GOOD, it has to be BAD - such is the dictum the "vociferous section" of our society follows.

I don't believe in ways Good or Bad. It's been my personal choice to look at things and evaluate them in my own incomplete, unfit, ill-endowed capacity in relevance of Correctness.
It's Right or Wrong for me - I don't have the audacity to even sermonize on the issue. I can only say - there seems to be a constant process of extrapolation of the two abstracts of Good and Bad with time, rather with "the times they are a'changing" and relevant issues even exchange sides of the fence where Judgment of Morality is seated.

Nothing lies in such a relationship for me to cry foul. It's just that I find NOTHING INCORRECT here.

No comments:

Post a Comment