Friday, January 13, 2012

TAGGING FAITH

In the darkest of hours, a voice always appears and tells me that there IS light outside.

What pains me is to observe Frailty, of Emotions that unite & create & sustain, becoming the Fragility of our handful of scruples which breaks & destroys, and even then we try to made justifiable, just for the sake of justification.

I am scared too - Coz I've suffered in Light as much as in Darkness. I shall survive till tomorrow but not before a part of me which used to love and believe, has perished forever. I shall be a less trusting guy tomorrow even as I shall be sitting down to teach my child all about Trust. Even I will forget that I was scared once.

Till now I used to believe that Trust and Faith are unconditional, and it is a free access to reach & touch these abstracts,

Everything comes with a tag. Or am I dreaming that I am in a mall?
Sent from my BlackBerry --------------------------------------------- Dr.Anirban Chaudhuri, Physician, Mumbai, India. http://jogyou963.blogspot.com Live Life on your own terms

No comments:

Post a Comment