Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Letter to a friend

To one of my many friends who are urging on and raring to go,

To Dr. Aparna Agnihotri Tripathi,

Thank you so much for the effort. We really need to assemble and channelize our efforts in the most constructive of ways.

Personally speaking, I would hate to be in a possible future position where my daughter, utterly frustrated and disillusioned, would ask me what did I do in my own capacity to prevent the rot -- the way I ask now : what did my father do except leading a secure life with his wife and son, without any effort to de-stagnate the 'system',and letting this political system settle in with every election,
guided by nothing else but cowardice and lack of intent. I'm sure many more have the same question,in essence that is..

And what have we got to lose? Things can't get worse than they are... A scam a day being just the tip of a malignant malady that has eaten into us, making us dumb mannequins, consumed by the most selfish consumerism with no goal or vision, so much so that we didn't have a Leader to guide us because nobody took the First Step.

And can we deny our own corruption, before pointing fingers towards the corrupt?

There is a leader now (it's a shameful but not a paradox that he is a septuagenarian who is trying on my behalf and my family's and my daughter's), and I see a chance to redeem and undo everything that needs to be undone, and start all over, afresh..
No way I'm going to let this go..

Let's wish each other luck and urging all to join and lend voices,
HE is doing the dirty job for us..
Regards,
Anirban.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry®
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Dr.Anirban Chaudhuri, M.B.B.S
Consultant Physician [special interest
in Cardiology &Critical Care]
Mumbai, India
(+91)9870611252
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
"The most beautiful thing we can
experience is the Mysterious."
---- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment