Friday, October 7, 2011

THE BLADE OF GRASS I TRAMPLED

Each of us naked and bare inside,
Vile an animal ready to kill,
Each of us rendered merciless,
Brains on leash by the reptilian complex
That hides behind Neo-cortical camouflage.

I breathe Pure, thrive yet conspire
To kill each day, the Mother's Hapless Child
That comes from the same womb as I,

One day shall see no green, no thing left,
but me in the arena to massacre,
The Mother shall witness Macabre Fratricide,
As I shall kill without Mercy the heartless,
With them Rose Hearts that loved once too..
Sent from my BlackBerry®Smartphone ------------------------------------------------------
Dr.Anirban Chaudhuri, MBBS
Consultant Physician,
Mumbai, India. ------------------------------------------------------
"It is important to just listen for a while instead of speaking." -- My teacher ------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to say for posting this blog. We have to get new collection of news from your end. All the best for you best support. Keep updataing your blog. This is really nice job Brochure Printing

    ReplyDelete